Are you new to GellyFit and want to get the most out of the product and your nail art?
Then this short course is exactly the right thing for you!
Choose your dates and training venue!
At the end of the course you will receive a certificate and the completion of the 101 training will allow you to attend further, more advanced GellyFit nail art training.
Learn what makes GellyFit special and why it is so sought after by professional nail artists. Our educators will show you the correct application of GellyFit and explain the innovative GellyFit Care Lamp to you, the first of it's kind. You will find out what makes the n.Blossom nail care range better than any other and you will learn how to use your Design Gel Liners / Pro Liners and practice drawing the perfect lines and shapes.
Included in the training cost is your certificate.
Available Dates & venues
- 12 January 2020 @ Pastel Petals, Springs
- 13 January 2020 @ Minelliart, Cape Town
- 14 January 2020 @ Beauty and the Brush, Centurion
- 20 January 2020 @ Petit Papillion, Roodepoort
- 2 February 2020 @ Pastel Petals, Springs
- 10 February 2020 @ Minelliart, Capetown
- 17 February 2020 @ Petit Papillion, Roodepoort
- 26 February 2020 @ Beauty and the Brush, Centurion
- 1 March 2020 @ Pastel Petals, Springs
- 9 March 2020 @ Minelliart Cape Town
- 10 March 2020 @ Beauty and the Brush, Centurion
Classes are kept small so you can get the most of your training!
Please write your chosen date and venue in the notes section on check out!